THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS PROMOTION
BUDWEISER PREMIER LEAGUE (THE "PROMOTION")
15 JULY 2019 - 30 MAY 2020
By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them.
- This Promotion is only open to residents of the Great Britain aged 18 or over, excluding anyone professionally connected with this Promotion (including family members such as parents, siblings, spouse and life partners).
- Purchase is necessary. Internet access required. Please keep the scratch card / packaging with the unique code, this is a 10-digit code, as this may be required for validation and to claim the Prize.
- Promotion Period:
- On-Trade Promotion Period: Enter between 20.00 BST on the 15th July 2019 and 20.00 BST on the 30th May 2020 inclusive. Subject to opening and closing times at participating retailers or pubs.
- On-Pack Promotion Period: Enter between 20.00 BST on the 1st August 2019 and 20.00 BST on the 30th May 2020.
HOW TO ENTER:
- To Enter:
- On-Trade: Purchase a promotional Budweiser Pint / Half Pint or Bottle from a participating retailer or pub during the On-Trade Promotion Period to receive a scratch card. Scratch the card to reveal a unique code. Enter the unique code at www.BudweiserPL.com and enter the unique along with your details (name, email address and contact telephone number) during the On-Trade Promotion Period to be entered into the weekly prize draw for a Weekly Prize and to find out instantly if you have won an Instant Prize.
- On-Pack: Purchase a Promotional Budweiser Product during the On-Pack Promotion Period, locate the unique code printed on the Budweiser packaging, then enter the unique code at www.BudweiserPL.com and enter the unique along with your details (name, email address and contact telephone number) during the On-Trade Promotion Period to be entered into the weekly prize draw for a Weekly Prize and to find out instantly if you have won an Instant Prize.
- Promotional Products:
- Budweiser Pint and Half Pint
- Budweiser Bottle 300ml
- Budweiser 4 x 300ml
- Budweiser 6 x 300ml
- Budweiser 12 x 300ml
- Budweiser 15 x 300ml
- Budweiser 20 x 300ml
- Budweiser 24 x 300ml
- Budweiser 6 x 440ml
- Budweiser 6 x 500ml PMP
- Maximum of 1 entry per purchase during the Promotion Period. Maximum of 1 entry per day during the Promotional Period.
- The Prizes:
- Weekly Prizes: Each week during the Promotion Period, 10 winners will each win a pair of home tickets to a Premier League game of the winner’s choice within an allotted period.
- Instant Prizes: 7000 winners will each win one of the following prizes:
- 1 of 1200 Budweiser Caps.
- 1 of 4800 BudweiserT-Shirts (various sizes, randomly allocated to a winner).
- 1 of 500 Budweiser Duffle bags.
- 1 of 500 Budweiser Backpacks.
- 1 of 500 Budweiser Hoodies (various sizes, randomly allocated to a winner).
WINNER SELECTION, NOTIFICATION AND DELIVERY OF PRIZE:
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- Once booked tickets they are only valid for the dates and times shown; no alternatives will be available.
- If the winner cancels a booking, no alternative tickets will be issued and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. Guests of the winner must also be over 18 years old. The promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of the winner, including but not limited to confirming that the winner is over 18 years of age. The Promoter also reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- Home Match Tickets are for the use of supporters of the Club only. By applying for the Home Match Ticket and/or using the same the Winner warrants that they are a supporter of the Club and/or are not a supporter of the Visiting Club. Any Winner that is found to show any support to the Visiting Club risks ejection from the match and venue.
- Winner Selection:
- Weekly Prize Draw: 10 winners will be randomly selected from all valid entries received each week during the Promotion Period. The weekly prize draw for each match will be conducted by SiteSupport, acting as an independent third party, 2 weeks before scheduled match day.
- Instant Win: 7000 winning moments (date, hours, minutes, seconds) during the Promotion Period have been randomly and securely selected. Those valid entrants who enter on or first after one of these winning moments will win an Instant Prize.
- Winner Notification:
- Weekly Prize Draw: The winners will be contacted via the email address provided on entry within immediatlely after the Weekly Prize Draw Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 4 days of the draw. In the event that a winner does not respond within 4 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Instant Win: The winners will be notified immediately if they have won a Prize. The winners will be required to enter further delivery details online for prize fulfilment. If a winner does not provide their details within 14 of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the surname and county of residence of the winners. The winners may object to their surname and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced. The winners further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter will substitute another prize for it of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including where there is infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
- Any entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- Subject to the Weekly Prize winners’ consent, the surname and county of the Weekly Prize winners will be available by emailing [email protected] with “Budweiser Premier League WL’ in the subject line for 4 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group UK&I Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN.