Budweiser Golden Crown Promotion (the “Promotion”)
By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them.
- The Promotion is organised by AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group (company number: 3982132), Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN (the "Promoter").
- The Promotion is open to all UK residents (excluding NI) aged 18+, excluding employees of the Promoter or their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion.
- Purchase is necessary. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase prior to entry as this may be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive the Prizes. Internet access, a mobile phone and a valid email address are required.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information. Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible consumption of our products. Do not purchase more product than you can reasonably use or consume just to participate in this Promotion.
- The Promotion opens at 12:01 on 01.08.2021 and closes at 23:59 on 31.05.2022 (the "Promotional Period").
How to Enter:
- To enter a participant must either :
- Purchase one pint of Budweiser, one half pint of Budweiser, a bottle of Budweiser, a can of Budweiser or a can of Budweiser Zero at a venue serving Budweiser. Participants will use their Budweiser branded glass, bottle or can to enter the promotion; or
- Purchase a promotional pack of Budweiser or Budweiser Zero. Participants will use a bottle or can from the purchased pack to enter the promotion.
- Then participants entering via either route, must visit budweiserpl.com and will then be prompted to take a picture or “scan” their Budweiser/Bud Zero can, bottle or glass. This picture acts as the participants code to entry.
- Participants will then play a short game, to search for the golden crown.
- If a participant locates a golden crown, then they will have won an Instant Prize and will be prompted to enter their details, including their first name, last name, email address and nominate their favourite Premier League team (and a backup team) to a Weekly Prize Draw.
- If a participant does not locate a golden crown, then they do not win an Instant Win Prize or enter the Weekly Prize Draw.
- Entries are limited to one entry per person per day and the Promoter reserves the right to reject any entries beyond this.
- There are 1,380 Prizes available across the Promotional Period, consisting of:
- Instant Win Prizes: There are 1,000 Instant Win Prizes, consisting of:
- 960 of official licensed Budweiser pint glasses ; and
- 40 of officially licensed Budweiser Premier League beanie hats
- Weekly Prizes: There are 380 x 2 tickets for a home English Premier League game, to be awarded via the weekly Prize Draws, to be won. Each winner will win tickets for them and a friend to an English Premier League game of their nominated team. Any guests attending an English Premier League game with the winner must also be over 18 years of age and may be subject to age verification.
- Instant Win Prizes: There are 1,000 Instant Win Prizes, consisting of:
Winner Selection and Notification:
- Winner Selection:
- Instant Win Prizes: 1,000 winning moments (random date, hours, minutes, seconds) during the Promotional Period have been randomly and securely selected. Those valid entrants who enter on or first after one of these winning moments will win an Instant Prize.
- Prize Draw: Each week winners will be randomly selected, by a computer process that produces verifiably random results, from all of the Instant Win prize winners from the previous 4 weeks. The Prize Draw will take place at least 10 days prior to the relevant game.
- Winner Notification:
- Instant Win Prizes: : The winners will be notified immediately if they have won a Prize. The winners will be required to enter further delivery details online for prize fulfilment. The Prize will be posted to the address or sent to the email address provided by the winner. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any Prize which is lost in transit or unable to be delivered for whatever reason.
- Prize Draw: The winners will be contacted via the email address provided on entry immediately after the Prize Draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize within 48 hours of receiving the email. In the event that a winner does not respond within 48 hours, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Further Weekly Prize Details and Conditions:
- The winner will win Tickets to their nominated team, or backup team’s, home game. However, the tickets will only be valid for the game selected by the Promoter; no alternatives will be available.
- If the winner cancels a booking, no alternative tickets will be issued and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
- Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. Guests of the winner must also be over 18 years old. The promoter reserves the right to verify the identity of the winner & the winner’s guest, including but not limited to confirming that the winner & the winner’s guest is over 18 years of age. The Promoter also reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
- The Prize will be posted to the address or sent to the email address provided by the winner promptly following receipt of the winner’s acceptance email. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any Prize which is lost in transit or unable to be delivered for whatever reason.
- The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their first initial, surname and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the first initial, surname and county of residence of the winners. The winners may object to their surname and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by emailing the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
Delivery of the Prize:
- The Prize shall be delivered to the Entrant as soon reasonably possible, but no later than 2 weeks after an Entrant has entered the Promotion and won a Prize. Delivery of the Prize is subject to government COVID-19 guidelines and may be subject to social distancing restrictions. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any Prize which is lost in transit or unable to be delivered for whatever reason.
- Winners shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners (the "Indemnitees") harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the Promoter's use of the Winner's Relevant Post, including but not limited to any breach of third party intellectual property rights.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another Prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- Participation must be made directly by the individual participating in the Promotion. Incomplete or illegible claims together with claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be considered.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
- The Promoter's decision is final and binding in all circumstances in relation to the Promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to unavoidable circumstances beyond its control make this necessary, but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimize the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Please drink responsibly.
©2021 AB InBev UK Limited, all rights reserved